Take WMUK's New Survey & Win Tickets to See Paula Poundstone
WMUK needs to hear from you! Complete our survey and enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone at the State Theater!
Rules for Drawing for Tickets to a Paula Poundstone Performance
1. Five (5) pairs of tickets to see Paula Poundstone in concert at the State Theatre in Kalamazoo on Friday, February 8, at 7:30 p.m. will be awarded by WMUK to five (5) winners entered in our February 7th drawing. The tickets are good for entry to Paula Poundstone in concert at the State Theatre in Kalamazoo on Friday, February 8, at 7:30 p.m., 2013. (Ticket Value: $22.50 each)
2. WMUK will announce the names of the winners on-air between 8 and 9 a.m. on Thursday, February 7, 2013. Winners names will be drawn at random from all eligible entries. No more than one pair of tickets will be awarded to each winner. Unless they opt out of the drawing all entrants consent to having their name read on air should their name be selected. Anyone who takes our on-line survey between 1 p.m. January 18, 2013 and Wed. February 6, 5:00 p.m. EST, 2013 and provides complete contact information will be entered. Entry is also available by mailing name, postal address, email address and phone number to “Paula Poundstone Drawing, WMUK, 1903, West Michigan Avenue, Kalamazoo, MI 49008-5351”. Mailed entries must arrive at WMUK by February 6, 2013. No donation, pledge or other form of consideration is necessary to be entered in the drawings.
3. One entry per person is allowed. Those taking the survey multiple times, and/or sending multiple letters of entry will be entered in the drawing once and only once. Any legal resident in the continental United States over the age of 18 years may enter, excluding employees and interns of WMUK, their family members or persons living in their household. Only five (5) pairs of tickets will be awarded.
4. Entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless WMUK from any and all liability resulting or arising from the drawing, to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against WMUK. The value of the tickets may be taxable to winner as income. All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs not specifically provided for in these rules are solely the winner’s responsibility.
5. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries.
6. The drawing will be conducted by WMUK staff in the WMUK studios. Winner’s names will be announced on-air, and winner will be notified by phone or e-mail. If a winner is unable or unwilling to collect the prize, if WMUK is unable to contact a winner, or the tickets are not claimed by 7:15 p.m. on the evening of February 8th, at the State Theatre box office, the tickets may be resold by the State Theatre. WMUK shall have no responsibility or obligation to a winner or potential winner who is unable or unavailable to accept, claim or utilize the tickets.
7. The tickets will be available for pick up during box office hours of Feb. 8, 2013 between noon and 7:15 p.m. at the State Theatre in Kalamazoo. Winners must present a valid I.D. to claim their tickets.
8. WMUK assumes no responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this drawing or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this drawing. WMUK is not responsible for any cancellation or postponement of Paula Poundstone’s performance or for any action of the State Theatre that would render the tickets unusable. WMUK is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this drawing. WMUK is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the drawing, or in the announcement of the winner. If, for any reason, the drawing is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of WMUK which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this drawing, WMUK reserves the right in their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the drawing. Should the drawing be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on WMUK’s web site and the tickets may be awarded to a winner to be selected from among all Eligible Entries received up until and/or after (if applicable) the time of modification, cancellation or termination or in a manner that is fair and equitable as determined by WMUK. All interpretations of these rules and decisions by WMUK are final. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated online or text message entries are permitted and will result in disqualification of all such entries. WMUK reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of this drawing; to be acting in violation of these rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with this drawing.
9. WMUK reserves the right to contact any person entered in the drawings. Entrants may request removal from WMUK’s mailing list by contacting WMUK. WMUK’s mailing list is private and never shared with third parties or businesses.
10. By participating in this drawing, entrants: (a) agree to be bound by these rules and by the interpretations of these rules by WMUK, and by the decisions of WMUK, which are final in all matters relating to the drawing; (b) to release and hold harmless WMUK and its respective agents, employees, officers, directors, successors and assigns, against any and all claims, injury or damage arising out of or relating to participation in this drawing and/or use or misuse or redemption of the tickets and (c) acknowledge compliance with these rules.