Kalamazoo Valley Community College


An extra year of high school can soon mean an Associate's Degree or two years of progress toward a Bachelor's Degree in Kalamazoo County. 

After extra year of high school students could transfer to four year college of enter workforce with a skilled trade

The campus will focus on a variety of health topics including community wellness and sustainable food production.

Petra Richterova

Musician Pedrito Martinez was born and raised in Cuba, but it wasn't until he left home 16 years ago was he able to cultivate what would become his musical foundation.

Jennifer Williams working in the KVCC Food Services kitchen
Nancy Camden

 CORRECTION: The original story called the featured organization the Kalamazoo Regional Education Service Agency. The correct name is the Kalamazoo Regional Educational Service Agency.

For young adults with disabilities, finding a career path after high school can be difficult. Kalamazoo Regional Educational Service Agency facilitates the transition from student to employed worker.