Kalamazoo College Students Sues Over Ground Beef Contamination

7:48 pm
Tue May 27, 2014

Kalamazoo College Students Sues Over Ground Beef Contamination

Lead in text: 
Woman ate hamburger at two restaurants in Southeast Michigan
A Kalamazoo college student, Rachel Tamminga, 22, has filed a lawsuit against Wolverine Packing Co. after she said she was hospitalized for six days with E. Coli O157:H7 poisoning. She had eaten hamburger at two Farmington-area restaurants, according to the complaint filed in Kalamazoo County Circuit Court